In 11.002J Making Public Policy, politics is explored “as a struggle among competing advocates trying to persuade others to see the world as they do, working within a context that is structured primarily by institutions and cultural ideas.” Image: President Barack Obama’s signature on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, signed into law on March 23, 2010.
OCW added fourteen more courses during the month of July: eleven are brand-new to OCW, and three are updates to previously published courses. Continuing the recent trend, several of these courses have video lectures, and several others include extensive Instructor Insights commentary about how the course was taught.
- 2.086 Numerical Computation for Mechanical Engineers (with online textbook)
- 6.858 Computer Systems Security (with video lectures)
- 6.890 Algorithmic Lower Bounds: Fun with Hardness Proofs (with video lectures)
- 7.341 Of Mice and Men: Humanized Mice in Cancer Research
- 14.387 Applied Econometrics: Mostly Harmless…
Ver la entrada original 63 palabras más